As a Video Animator, you will be responsible for assembling video footage and animations, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of our mobile game product.
Video Animator Responsibilities:
* Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
* Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
* Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
Creating animations and art for quality video ads for mobile games.
* Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
* Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
Consulting with the marketing and developing team throughout the project.
* Creating the final creative for advertising.
Video Animator Requirements:
* Previous work experience as a Video Animator.
* Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
* Creative and artistic skills.
* Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
* Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio and Portfolio of completed film productions.
* Ability to work to a tight schedule.
* Ability to translate ideas into complete projects. Creative mind and storytelling skills.
What do we offer?
* Highly competitive industry level salaries reviewed on a timely basis, or on personal achievements.
* Full social package of IT Park residents.
* Working in a team of talented and passionate professionals, with the ability for fast-growing in professional terms.
* Full-Time job working team.
Please send your resume (CV) to: [email protected] and indicate the position you apply for.
Дата публикации: 24.08.2021