We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and dynamic Junior Recruiter, who will assist with all recruiting related duties on the Swiss market.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assisting the Recruitment Coordinator with any recruitment process from A to Z
• Reviewing available positions, clients’ needs and candidate requirements
• Drafting job descriptions and posting job vacancies on social media and job sites
• Assisting the hiring team in screening candidate résumés
• Communicating with candidates, conducting initial phone screenings, and setting up interviews
• Contacting and verifying candidate references
• Managing the résumé database and making sure all employees receive replies to their applications
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or similar field
• Previous experience working as an HR Intern, HR Assistant or Junior Recruiter
• Fluent English is mandatory. German or French would be a plus
• High attention to details and critical thinking
• High-level verbal, and written communication skills
• Solid organizational and time-management skills
• Team-player personality, which is reliable, honest and fosters collaboration across teams
Benefits of joining Safeguard
• Internal referral bonus beginning with 350 USD
• Opportunities for certification and Trainings (Safeguard University, Percipio)
• Smart working (Work from Home)
• International environment
• Cultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values.
• Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company wide and also for each Team.
• Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by company for specific reasons
• Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!!!
• Integrity: We are an equal opportunity employer.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Send your CV in English to [email protected].
Дата публикации: 01.04.2021